sale from $28.58 $54.9548% Off
Transferring moisture from inside to out.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Transfer Short-Sleeve Baselayer is a summer-specific top built to move moisture away from your skin during summer's hotter days. Its Transfer Dry fabric excels in sweat removal, while Activated Charcoal increases speedy dry times to keep you fresh at the finish. The Transfer's cycling-specific fit includes patent-pending Speed Sleeves for a better fit around the shoulders when you're in a cycling position. This baselayer might be built for summer riding, but it's so great at managing moisture that you'd like to wear it underneath your warmer winter layers, which shouldn't be a problem because the merrow seams lie flat to reduce bulk.
- Summer-specific baselayer for cycling in hot weather
- Transfer Dry fabric excels in moisture management
- Activated Charcoal increases quick-drying times
- Form-fitting with gusseted shoulders for mobility
- Soft merrow seams ride well under shells for winter rides
- Item #PLZ00DF
[front panel] Transfer Dry (70% Minerale, 27% polyester, 3% elastane), [back panel] 88% polyester, 12% elastante, [shoulder panels] 80% polyester, 20% elastane