Tour Road Cycling Shoe
Combining the classic look of a lace-up with modern cycling shoe technology, the Pearl Izumi Tour Road Cycling Shoe offers versatile performance at a price that won't leave a dent in your bank account. The supportive nylon composite sole integrates a stiff carbon plate at the ball of the foot to maximize power transfer, with the flexibility to run either 2-bolt SPD or 3-bolt SPD-SL cleats to suit all of your cycling endeavors. The fully bonded seamless upper construction creates a slipper like fit that is highly adjustable thanks to the traditional lacing system, and an additional set of laces is included in the box so you can choose between subtle styling or colorful pop.
- A modern interpretation of the classic lace-up cycling shoe
- Seamless upper offers exceptional comfort and avoids hot spots
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock keeps your laces secure and away from the drivetrain
- Composite sole with carbon insert provides lightweight stiffness
- Sole features Direct-Vent technology for optimal ventilation
- Highly-perforated upper keeps your feet cool on warmer days
- Compatible with both 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleats
- Item #PLZ00RN
- Q & A
Awesome fit and feel.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Luckily, they do not look so duck footed in person. They fit my narrow feet perfect. The arch seems par for the course. I have not really stomped hard uphill or in a sprint to see how stiff they are, but everyday chugging along they seem plenty stiff. I have not had any issues with needing to stop and adjust the laces like I expected. Since they are not leather, they clean up real easy. And they are pretty light and have not caused me any fatigue.