Select a Size
Select a Color
Tour Road Cycling Shoe
Combining the classic look of a lace-up with modern cycling shoe technology, the Pearl Izumi Tour Road Cycling Shoe offers versatile performance at a price that won't leave a dent in your bank account. The supportive nylon composite sole integrates a stiff carbon plate at the ball of the foot to maximize power transfer, with the flexibility to run either 2-bolt SPD or 3-bolt SPD-SL cleats to suit all of your cycling endeavors. The fully bonded seamless upper construction creates a slipper like fit that is highly adjustable thanks to the traditional lacing system, and an additional set of laces is included in the box so you can choose between subtle styling or colorful pop.
- A modern interpretation of the classic lace-up cycling shoe
- Seamless upper offers exceptional comfort and avoids hot spots
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock keeps your laces secure and away from the drivetrain
- Composite sole with carbon insert provides lightweight stiffness
- Sole features Direct-Vent technology for optimal ventilation
- Highly-perforated upper keeps your feet cool on warmer days
- Compatible with both 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleats
- Item #PLZ00RN
- Upper Material
- lace with lace keeper
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate (nylon with carbon fiber forefoot insert)
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt, 2-bolt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 43] 270g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, gravel, indoor cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 26, 2019
I wanted to like these so much...
Sizing is spot on. Stiff enough, comfy for walking and the first few miles, the material is excellent and what you find on $400 shoes, offset laces better than giro's and great ventilation. BUT got the dreaded hot spots and could not adjust cleats to get the right foot feel without the hot spots...such a shame and these are a great shoe. And given the hot spot issue is personal, these would rate as a five for those who did not get hot spots.
June 23, 2019
Awesome fit and feel.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Luckily, they do not look so duck footed in person. They fit my narrow feet perfect. The arch seems par for the course. I have not really stomped hard uphill or in a sprint to see how stiff they are, but everyday chugging along they seem plenty stiff. I have not had any issues with needing to stop and adjust the laces like I expected. Since they are not leather, they clean up real easy. And they are pretty light and have not caused me any fatigue.
November 7, 2019
Hello, how is the fit for these shoes? I have size EU 44 for Shimano and Fizik (although for normal shoes I have 43). Furthermore I have pretty broad feet. Do I need to go for a EU 44 as well? Thank you in advance!