Select a size:
Torrent Wxb Jacket
We love a good suffer fest, but going hard doesn't mean you have to be soaked to the bone in inclement weather. Pearl Izumi's Torrent WxB Jacket is made for that rainy day grind. With its PI Dry finish and taped seams, the Torrent WxB's water-proof treatment provides absolute protection from the elements, and it's highly breathable membrane beads off water and offers some ventilation so you're not sweating it under your protective layers.
This jacket's sleek design, including a high collar and dropped hem, provides a comfortable close-to-skin fit to ensure coverage, even in the most aggressive riding positions. Rapid moisture vapor transfer guarantees quality breathability while you're riding through a downpour and soft, stretch nylon offers uninhibited mobility. You can look forward to the convenience of easily stashing this rain layer in your jersey pocket, and the added safety measures from reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Lightweight cycling jacket for riding through afternoon showers
- PI Dry water-repellent membrane that resists wind and rain
- Stretch nylon face fabric offers close-to-skin protection
- Asymmetric two-way front zipper and fully taped seams
- High collar and dropped hem for coverage
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO88V
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] PI Dry (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon [cuffs] 86% nylon, 14% Lycra
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- spring, summer, fall
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.