Select Style & Size
Keeping the ears warm during cool weather rides is essential to late- or early-season cycling comfort. The Pearl Izumi Thermal Headband effectively pulls perspiration from your skin while retaining body heat for maximum comfort, because—in chilly fall and spring weather—staying dry is as important to warmth as insulation. To accomplish this, the Thermal Headband relies on Pearl's P.R.O. Thermal fabric, which insulates and wicks moisture. A bit of elastane means it also fits snugly against your ears to eliminate drafts and accommodate a helmet. It also features a ponytail port and has reflective elements for low-light safety.
- A thermal headband for cold-weather cycling
- Brushed P.R.O Thermal Dry fabric wicks and insulates
- Low profile construction with ponytail port
- Reflective details help maintain visibility in overcast conditions
- Item #PLZ00FR
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2018
Keeps those ears nice and warm
I ordered this for running, and I really like it. I like the ponytail hole and that is super comfy and not restricting on my head.