Select a Size
Select a Color
Thermal Cycling 3/4 Tight
Full-length tights are the obvious choice when the high temperature is still low enough to cause fingers to go numb, but for transitional weather that is chilly but tolerable on late-winter base miles, the ¾ length tight is the primary choice. Pearl Izumi’s Thermal Cycling ¾ Tight packs warming fleece and PI Dry water-shedding technology into a reliable and comfortable layering system for those colder rides in fall and spring.
Reduced panels and seams make for improved comfort, and the ¾ Tight feels more like a second-skin that stretches and conforms to your riding on the bike. Thermal fleece softens the contact with the skin and works to insulate whether you are on a commute into work or slaying intervals in preparation for the racing season. As a further barrier against cold conditions, a PI Dry layer sheds passing rainstorms or roadway water kicked up from your group’s wheel-spray.
Underneath, the trusted and performance-tuned ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois reduces saddle friction by way of a floating top-sheet that smooths out the shaping of the foam layers for a more uniform contact to the skin. And BioViz reflective elements are on the rear leg for added visibility during gloomy and overcast riding.
- Knicker-style cycling tights for riding in transitional weather
- Thermal fleece warms against cooler air before summer hits
- Below the knee cut reduces body heat build up compared to full-length
- Improved comfort from reduced panels and seams
- Endurance chamois sees you through hours of comfortable riding
- Water shedding membrane keeps you dry and protected from passing rain
- Item #PLZO8D3
- [membrane/laminate] PI Dry, [face fabric] Thermal fleece
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2020
PEARL iZUMi BIBTIGHTS & TIGHTS
Range of options available. Identify if you will need something from our AmFIB, AmFIB Lite, or Thermal Fleece collections. Options to run with a chamois or without. Options to run in a tight or a trim-fit pant. Go Even Though.