Select style & size:Select options
- Cycling jersey for training rides
- ELITE Transfer fabric provides excellent moisture management
- UPF 30 keeps your skin safe from harmful sun exposure
- Full-length zipper locks and unlocks easily
- Drop-tail design provides coverage for your aggressive stance
- BioViz elements help you stay seen in dusky conditions
- 5-pocket design organizes gear on your back
- Item #PLZ00QF
- Q & A
Great training/club jersey!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
The Pearl Izumi Tempo jersey is a great staple summer item, perfect for training rides and club outings. The fit is close to the body but not overly snug like many of its European styled cousins. Sizing is spot-on -- I'm 6'0", 185 lbs., with a 42" chest and large is just right. The Transfer fabric is perfectly weighted and has a soft feel similar to some Merino blends. I also appreciate the Torch Red color -- it's a bright orangey red which aids in visibility without having to wear garish fluorescents. The weak point in my mind is the zipper. Its a YKK, but all plastic and the bottom connection takes a little work.