When your riding may take you from the enduro fests to trail adventures on any given day, it's pretty critical that you embark in kit that can hang with the trails you charge. With the Pearl Izumi Summit Shorts for Women you'll find the happy balance that conquers chunky rock gardens with enough room for a pair of pads, and breathes when you've got to turn around and pedal your way up tedious fire roads to the top for round two. These 12-inch shorts offer the coverage you want from stray branches and trail debris, and feature a DWR treatment that keeps moisture rolling off, should a shower break on the summit that has you hunkering down in tree wells waiting for it to pass over. The Summit Shorts feature a slightly relaxed cut, so you've got the room you need to toss on your favorite chamois before hitting the trail to give your sit bones some much needed support when you embark on an all-day ride.
- Shorts that move with you to crush the trail
- Stay dry in spontaneous showers with DWR coating
- Fabric stretches to move with you when you're pushing hard
- Adjustable waist keeps shorts locked into place
- Relaxed fit offers room for pads on gnarly days
- 12-inch length protects from trail debris
- Stash your riding essentials in zippered hand pockets
- Pair with your favorite chamois for long days on the bike
- Item #PLZ00LZ
- 100% polyester, DWR treated
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 211g (medium)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
May 17, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
105 lbs 5’0 it’s really difficult to find MTB shorts that fit, I’ve bought several different brands and they’re usually too big or too long. These are perfect!, this is my second pair, they are flattering and comfortable Warm weather friendly
June 5, 2020
What size did you order? Small? Also, do they sit high on your waist?