Chilly day chargers.
While the heat of July may have you on the "Sun's out Guns out" train, April and October have you craving a little more coverage when the cool breeze hits on shady sections of trail. That doesn't mean you want to hit the trails in full blown winter kit, but reaching for a pair of the Pearl Izumi Summit Capris for Women certainly won't hurt. These capris give you the same feel of your favorite Summit Shorts from Pearl, but with coverage that goes past your knee, and stops mid shin, so you can let just a bit of the breeze on your calves, while staying a little warmer. They feature a DWR coating to protect from spring showers while you're hunting for hero dirt, and a loose enough fit to pair your favorite chamois and pads underneath for long days that take you to trail sections that may be a little hairy.
- Capris that give you coverage for cool trail days
- Stretchy polyester moves with you and wicks sweat
- Relaxed fit accommodates pads and your best chamois
- Stay dry in spring showers thanks to DWR coating
- Snag-free waist adjustment locks hem into place
- Stash your gummy bears in 2 zippered hand pockets
- Item #PLZ00M0