Summit AmFIB Lite Pant
- Softshell pants for cool-weather mountain biking
- ELITE AmFIB Lite resists wind and water
- Thermal Fleece regulates temperature and breathes
- PI Dry technology manages moisture
- External adjustment points customize the fit
- BioViz elements reflect light for visibility
- Zippered pockets secure small essentials
- Item #PLZ00PQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Light weight but the perfect warmth for riding in 40s and 50s trail riding. The fit is spot on for my 162 lbs, 5 ft 8 in body. I took them on my first ride at 5000 ft elevation and 50 degrees and they were perfect for the two hour ride of climbing and general XC/trail riding. I liked them so much, I just ordered another pair. I used my regular bib shorts underneath and the fit was perfect without being too tight or too loose. Much better than the Fox pants I reviewed a few days ago.
Exactly what I was looking for
Iâve been wanting a pair of fitted winter pants for years and finally pulled the trigger and tried these. Super comfortable, doesnât get too hot on the climbs. Perfect for in enduro style riding.