Summit AmFIB Convertible Pant
- Softshell pants with a mountain-bike-specific fit
- ELITE AmFIB Softshell resists wind and water
- Thermal Fleece lining is soft and regulates temperature
- PI Dry technology at the knees manages moisture
- Easily converts into shorts for warmer rides
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off over shoes
- External waist adjustment customizes the fit
- BioViz elements reflect to maximize visibility
- Item #PLZ00PS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This is a good idea and I have a pair of zip off walking pants that work. I really wanted to have a good pair of cool weather MTB pants that would zip down to shorts. However, the fit is not good. I ordered a medium from the size chart and elastic with adjustment waist was snug but the pants were long. The shorts were also an odd almost over the knee length? The major Part of the problem is the material that is great for tights and leg/arm warmer but odd choice for pants. Maybe it needs a couple of washing’s but these got returned.
I’d like to see PI rework this design and change the fit.. as they are a great company. Although these are pricy PI usually makes great stuff and not a gag me price point.