Why We Like The Sugar Thermal Cycling Tight
There's nothing like hopping on our bike on a crisp fall morning, riding by the changing leaves and up the winding roads of our favorite canyon. But, pedaling in the cool air of the mammoth mountains that surround Salt Lake City, we need to be fully covered to enjoy our ride in comfort. Pearl Izumi's Sugar Thermal Cycling Tight keeps us fully warm and dry, even when we're sweating pushing it to the summit. Lightweight fabric keeps us protected without overheating, and Pearl Izumi's chamois offers edge-free cushioning for optimal comfort.
- Warming and wicking thermal cycling tights for crisp fall days
- SELECT Thermal fabric is warm with efficient temperature control
- Women's SELECT Escape 1:1 chamois is smooth and cushioning
- Key pocket offers a secure spot to keep your keys close
- BioViz reflective elements enhance low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO8DD
- 61% recycled polyester, 33% polyester, 6% elastane
- Select Escape 1:1
- 2 side
- BioViz prints
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 8, 2021
I really wanted to love these
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 120 lbs
They are unbelievably soft. I really wanted these to work as I knot they would be super warm and I really like the look. With that being said, what is with the chamois? It's not that I would say it's big, but it's sewn down far on the leg making it super uncomfortable. Really bummed as I've been doing winter riding and was looking forward to these.