Sugar Thermal Cycling 3/4 Tight
When summer lets up its suffer-fest temperatures, and fall cycling welcomes us with stunning color-changing canyons to ascend, cool breezes, and long shadows, throw on a pair of Pearl Izumi's Escape Sugar Thermal Cycling tights for a layer of warmth on shortening days. Select thermal fabric offers warmth while providing unsurpassed moisture transfer, keeping you from feeling bogged down and sweaty, and the Select Escape 1:1 chamois comforts your sit bones with edge-free cushioning to prevent chafing. BioViz elements illuminate when they catch car headlights to help keep you visible to the two-tonne machines we share the road with, and ankle zips make for ease sliding them on and off over winter socks.
- Throw on these cycling tights for sweet warmth in fall
- Thermal fabric wicks away moisture while providing insulation
- Cushion your sit bones with Select Escape 1:1 chamois
- Stay visible with the help of BioViz elements
- Flattering wide waistband is super comfortable
- Key pocket keeps small items safe
- Item #PLZ00KU
- 90% polyester, 10% Lycra
- fall, spring
- [medium] 20in
- women's Select 1:1 chamois
- 1 key
- wide waistband
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 30, 2020
Low waist & cheap feeling
- I returned this product before using it
I was really disappointed with these. There's a side pocket which should be great - but it's too small for a phone. The fabric feels low quality, and the waist band is low (hello 2002) giving you no support in the mid-section when bent over your bars. There are so many good leggings available for non-cycling endeavors, I really wish that cycling companies would get on the bandwageon.