SELECT Pursuit Tri Sleeveless Jersey
Transition to the road with clean lines and cooling style in the Pearl Izumi Men's SELECT Pursuit Tri Sleeveless Jersey. With a slightly roomier fit than some of the second-skin, painted on offerings out there, this sleeveless jersey allows freedom of movement without any worries of pinching or bunching.
Pearl Izumi fashions the jersey from its SELECT Transfer In-R-Cool fabric for exceptional moisture management and quick-drying comfort. A single back pocket provides space for small necessities, while reflective elements increase visibility to motorists in low light conditions.
- Sleeveless triathlon jersey with a less compressive fit
- Main fabric breathes well and wicks moisture effectively
- 11in zipper provides additional ventilation when needed
- One easy-access envelope pocket for small items
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Item #PLZ00R5
- SELECT Transfer In-R-Cool (100% polyester)
- 1 rear envelope
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2020
Runs rather large
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is my new go-to running top and a good addition to my training kit. Not racing a tri with it since the fit is so loose but it is very comfortable and nice feeling material. I do also have to comment on the back pocket being too small to really hold much and not very secure with whatever you do put in it. Overall, not going to complain since it's exactly the simple run and training top I was shopping for.
April 25, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
Has the typical PI fit, not skin tight but very comfortable. I know that type of sizing suits some and not others. Great quality as always from Pearl and feel to material is very nice. I use it more for training and not racing as I prefer more skin tight aero fit but would still recommend as a well done, comfortable, well fitting piece.