Select a Size
Select a Color
Select Pursuit Tri Short
Whether you're entertaining the possibility of training for your first tri, or you're no stranger to swimming, biking, and running for fun on the weekends, it's always helpful to have a basic black tri short in your rotation that can handle racing and training alike. Pearl Izumi's SELECT Pursuit Tri Short has a budget-friendly price tag that makes it a perfect intro piece or extra pair of shorts if you're looking to round out your wardrobe. Made with moisture wicking SELECT Transfer Dry fabric, the short dries quickly after you exit the water and holds its shape after miles on the bike and run course with the help of its Lycra composition. Pearl Izumi lined the short with its TRI quick-dry chamois, new this year, to ensure you stay comfortable on the bike leg without the chamois inhibiting your movement during the run, and it includes reflective accents to keep you visible if your training schedule extends past the sunset.
- Enhance your training and racing efforts in these tri shorts
- Race fit hugs your body closely while allowing flexibility
- Select Transfer Dry fabric provides compression over muscles
- Low-bulk chamois drains to prevent irritation on the bike
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring for a secure fit
- Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate skin
- Rear envelope pocket for accessing energy supplements
- Reflective elements bolster low-light visibility
- Item #PLZ00EC
- SELECT Transfer Dry (88% nylon, 12% Lycra)
- [medium] 8.5 in
- TRI quick-dry
- 1 envelope
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 10, 2016
Nice, maybe a little tight
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 154 lbs
I've only used it for training purposes, but this short definitely does the job at hand, however, it might be a little bit to short for my own liking. I'll update the review as soon as I get some competitions with this one. UPDATE: It just works beatiful when competing, it has a good hydrodynamic and the compression just works. It doesn't get on your way.
May 11, 2016
Pearl Izumi SELECT Pursuit Tri Short