Select Pursuit Short-Sleeve Jeresy
If we were to choose one product that defines Pearl Izumi's design ethos, we might well pick the Select Pursuit Short-Sleeve Jersey. It's a best-seller for a reason. Several reasons, actually. It's got a classic jersey fit, material that wicks and stretches, and an overarching focus on function over flash. Its timeless construction suits it to virtually every cycling discipline, covering road, trail, and gravel alike, so—if you're a cyclist who don't necessarily value the painted-on look of "aero" racing kit—the Select Pursuit may be the last jersey you need to buy.
- A classic cycling jersey for every aspect of saddle life
- Moisture-managing material keeps you cool and dry
- Standard cycling fit isn't voluminous but isn't skin tight
- Pockets provide cargo space for ride essentials
- UV resistance protects skin from harmful solar rays
- Reflective details boost visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #PLZ00NT
- 100% polyester
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 27, 2019
Nice material but color inaccurate
- I returned this product before using it
The fit & material of the jersey is nice. But I thought the "fiery coral/orange pop" would be more orange based on the product photo, but in real life it really is pink coral as the name implies. That would probably be a positive to most people. If you're looking at that photo thinking "ew that orange is gross, I wish it were pink coral" -- this jersey may be for you.