Warm in the cool.
Though Pearl Izumi calls it a jersey, the Select Escape Women's Thermal Jersey feels an awful lot like a jacket. It's got a slightly more forgiving fit that lets it layer for conditions well below Pearl's recommended range of 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit, and its rear pockets seal with a zipper—a rarity for jerseys. Despite those jacket-esque details, the Select Thermal material is lightly insulated and breathable, so as the temperatures climb with the sun, you won't end your early spring rides wallowing in clammy moisture.
- A thermal jersey for recreational cyclists
- Lightly brushed fabric traps body heat on fall and spring rides
- Maintains breathability so you don't suffer in a clammy chill
- Pearl's semi-form fit is more forgiving and allows baselayers
- Rear pockets protected with a zipper for added security
- Reflective details help keep you seen in ever-shortening days
- Item #PLZ00GB