45% Offsale from $68.75 $125.00
Select AmFIB Jacket
When dropping temperatures threaten to take away your ride time, stave them off by throwing on the Pearl Izumi Select AmFIB Jacket before you head out. This softshell features Select AmFIB 3-layer fabric to resist light precipitation and seal out gusts of wind. Thermal panels are concentrated in the back to provide insulation and airflow to enhance temperature regulation throughout your ride. A drop-tail hem works with the full-length draft flap to provide rear and forward coverage for vulnerable areas—even in pedal position. BioViz elements help you stay seen in the lower light conditions that usually come along with lower temperatures, and the jacket has a zippered rear pocket to ensure you can keep small essentials with you.
- Softshell for cool-weather cycling in warmth
- Select AmFIB Softshell blocks wind and water
- Thermal panels enhance temperature regulation
- Drop-tail hem provides on-bike coverage
- Full-length zipper has a draft flap to trap warmth
- BioViz elements increase visibility
- Zippered rear pocket secures small items
- Item #PLZ00P3
Select AmFIB Softshell (3-layer) [lining] polyester
1 zippered rear
commuting, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 145lbs
Just received my jacket and rode in 28 F degree, 10 MPH wind weather with a PI transfer base layer and Under Armour cold wear layer and was very comfortable. Looking forward to my next ride.