Why We Like The Rove Thermal Shirt
The Pearl Izumi Rove Thermal Shirt is what we inconspicuously wear on days we’re going from the shop straight to the trailhead. This thermal keeps heat in on those cold fall days, whether we’re giving customers bike demos outside or hitting the trails on cold evenings after work.
- Casual looking flannel is built for performance
- Recycled polyester is durable and keeps heat in
- Drop tail keeps dirt out of our waistbands
- Button-up style keeps shirt on and tight
- Relaxed fit is easy to layer underneath
- Item #PLZO8EI
- Responsible Collection
- 97% recycled polyester, 3% elastane
- 2 chest, 1 zippered side
- stowable rear flag
- Recommended Use
- casual, trail, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 30, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 160 lbs
I really like the Rove line of product. Especially the flannel. The thermal is perfect for those early morning rides or late rides after work. It is an extremely versatile piece. It is slim fit and warm. Super durable.