Roll up to the office looking fashionably normal in the Pearl Izumi Rove Pants. We've all been the (unwanted) center of attention in commute gear that looks like cycling's equivalent of avalanche wear; and leaving the house fifteen minutes early just to change into work clothes is sometimes a daunting task. The Rove offers all-day comfort and functionality with its organic cotton and nylon blend, featuring four-way stretch for comfort on the bike and at the desk.
Pearl Izumi layers on the extra features, including a waistline that is higher in the back to better maintain coverage while jamming on the bike. Tuck-away reflective elements on the cuff and the rear pocket provide low-light functionality without being permanent callouts when off the bike. And DWR treatment sheds water in case on sudden rain showers on the ride or water cooler mishaps in the office.
- Casual looking ride-around pant with advanced features
- DWR treatment for inclement weather riding
- Four-way stretch maintains form and function
- Concealable reflective elements for daytime style
- Pearl Izumi designs functional clothing for the modern cyclist
- Item #PLZO8BY
- 70% organic cotton, 27% nylon, 3% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 3, 2020
Perfect niche pant
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
These pants fit perfect, even for a dude with a slightly bigger athletic booty. I got the dark olive color and it looks like it does in the pictures. Great for pedaling around town or a date.