You resolved that this would be the year you'd get into cycling, and whether you've bought or borrowed a two-wheeled steed, you're going to need something to wear when you ride it. Start out with the Pearl Izumi Quest Short. Kind to the budget but built for comfort, this entry-level short won't push the envelope by making you commit to bib straps just yet. As you get the feel for your bike on warm summer evenings, the Quest's moisture-wicking SELECT Transfer fabric will keep you cool and dry, while its redesigned SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois' rolling topography provides a mix of cushioning, support, and relief as you adjust to the feel of your saddle. It won't stop you from getting saddle sore during your first few weeks, but it'll help.
- Embrace a new hobby with this versatile entry-level short
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to rapidly wick moisture
- Plush multi-density chamois lends support and cushion
- Silicone-printed leg grippers secure legs in place
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out on dim roads
- Item #PLZ00I5