Quest Short-Sleeve Jersey
Moving comfort to the forefront of design influence, the Pearl Izumi Men's Quest Jersey forgoes flashy graphics and over-the-top tech in favor of clean, uncluttered aesthetics and function-driven details. Select Transfer fabric actively pulls moisture off your body, ensuring proper thermo-regulation when you're riding under the hot summer sun. And unlike race-specific jerseys, the Quest's semi-fitted cut is not overly restrictive or skin-tight. The 10-inch front zip ventilates your upper body when you're suffering on steep climbs, while the elasticized hem keeps the jersey from flapping at high speeds or riding up when you're dropped over the bars. Other key features include three rear pockets for ample storage of energy gels and extra layers, as well as reflective elements for boosted visibility after dark.
- Top-tier performance meets fresh style on the road
- Select Transfer fabric wicks sweat and breathes well
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close
- Front zip helps you dump excess heat quickly
- Rear pockets offer the classic storage for essentials
- Item #PLZ00QG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 175lbs
Nice material and fits well in the torso, but the arms are as baggy as a casual t-shirt. I'm a 40 chest and not particularly skinny (in other words, my biceps aren't huge but they're not twigs either).
bellowed pockets that give you extra room to store your gear while maintaining the fit of the jersey