Quest Amfib Jacket
Rather than spending your entire winter on the indoor trainer, grab the Pearl Izumi Quest Amfib Jacket and extend your riding season through the coldest months of the year. This warm outer layer incorporates a relaxed fit that allows room for a base layer and jersey underneath—all without feeling too bulky or hampering your mobility on the bike. The three-layer AmFib Softshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable, keeping you warm and comfortable whether you're cruising along at a moderate pace, or putting in some harder efforts as part of your training routine. Notable features include a full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage that seals in warmth and blocks biting winds, as well as a sizeable zippered rear pocket with enough room for keys, credit cards, and even an extra pair of gloves.
- A warm softshell outer layer for cold-weather cycling
- Relaxed fit allows room for a base layer and jersey underneath
- Softshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Full-length draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth
- Large zippered rear pocket has room for all your essentials
- BioViz reflective elements help you be seen in times of low light
- Available in BioViz high-visibility colors for maximum visibility to traffic
- Item #PLZ00T3
What do you think about this product?
December 22, 2019
Warmer than what you would think
I purchased this for cold weather riding in the northeast. my initial impression upon unboxing was that it appeared light with little insulating value. However, I've been pleasantly surprised by how warm it's kept me. With a base layer and long sleeve jersey I've ridden comfortably at temps down to 30. Fit is a good mix of roomy enough for layering and still maintaining a sleek no flapping in the wind fit.