Select a Size
Select a Color
Pursuit Thermal Cycling Tight
Thermal tights have long been a staple for cold-weather cycling; however, that cold weather often comes with precipitation and road spray, and all the thermal insulation in the world is useless once the tights get wet and your chamois becomes a stingy, sodden torture device. The Pursuit Thermal Cycling Tights address this longstanding ill with Pearl Izumi's PI Dry treatment, a water-repellent finish that encourages water to bead-up and roll-off instead of soak-in and ruin your ride. Behind the PI Dry protection, Pearl still uses the same lightly brushed, soft synthetic to insulate while banishing internal moisture before it, too, becomes a chilly pain. The articulated panel lay-out and high-stretch material also keep restriction to a minimum.
- Cycling tights for cold, damp conditions
- Water-resistant material shrugs off light drizzle and road spray
- Lightly brushed material is soft and warm
- Long-distance chamois ideal for early spring base miles
- Articulated to accommodate pedaling with less restriction
- Ankles protected from zipper by draft flap and garage
- Reflective details help you stand out on overcast March mornings
- Item #PLZ00JY
- [face fabric] 56% polyester, 30% nylon, 14% Lycra, [color panels] 88% polyester, 12% Lycra
- fall, spring
- [medium] 28in
- Elite Pursuit 1:1
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 29, 2018
PI DRY TECHNOLOGY
Permanent waterproofed fibers that will shake dry while maintaining the breathability of fleece.
March 21, 2018
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 170 lbs
these are nice. run slightly smallish, am 5"11 ~ 170, by the chart I should wear a size medium. but got a large and they fit about right.