Soggy no more.
Thermal tights have long been a staple for cold-weather cycling; however, that cold weather often comes with precipitation and road spray, and all the thermal insulation in the world is useless once the tights get wet and your chamois becomes a stingy, sodden torture device. The Pursuit Thermal Cycling Tights address this longstanding ill with Pearl Izumi's PI Dry treatment, a water-repellent finish that encourages water to bead-up and roll-off instead of soak-in and ruin your ride. Behind the PI Dry protection, Pearl still uses the same lightly brushed, soft synthetic to insulate while banishing internal moisture before it, too, becomes a chilly pain. The articulated panel lay-out and high-stretch material also keep restriction to a minimum.
- Cycling tights for cold, damp conditions
- Water-resistant material shrugs off light drizzle and road spray
- Lightly brushed material is soft and warm
- Long-distance chamois ideal for early spring base miles
- Articulated to accommodate pedaling with less restriction
- Ankles protected from zipper by draft flap and garage
- Reflective details help you stand out on overcast March mornings
- Item #PLZ00JY
- Q & A
PI DRY TECHNOLOGY
Permanent waterproofed fibers that will shake dry while maintaining the breathability of fleece.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
these are nice. run slightly smallish, am 5"11 ~ 170, by the chart I should wear a size medium. but got a large and they fit about right.