Select a Size
Select a Color
Pursuit Thermal Bib Tight
For those times when you want the features of bib tights but might not need the bulk of a chamois comes Pearl Izumi's Men's Pursuit Thermal Bib Tights and they are ready to accompany you on any cool weather adventure. These warm, all-weather bib-tights are perfect for layering up during any outdoor activities or pairing with cycling shorts or a liner for on-the-bike exploits. The tights feature Elite AmFIB Softshell Thermal Fleece fabric construction with water-shedding PI Dry technology. Pearl Izumi rates the bibs best functional range between 45- to 55-degrees Fahrenheit. The articulated leg construction offers excellent range of motion and the mesh bib straps provide stability and support and work well while layering. A 7" lower leg zipper with internal draft flap and zipper garage aid when putting on or taking off the tights and while using thicker socks. BioViz reflective elements increase visibility in low light conditions.
- Thermal Fleece fabric bib tights for any cool weather activities
- Constructed leg articulation offers excellent range of motion
- Mesh bib upper provides offers extra stability and support
- Reflective 7" lower leg zipper helps when putting on or taking off
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Item #PLZ00JW
- [face fabric] 56% nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra, [panel] 88% polyester, 12% Lycra
- spring, fall
- [medium] 28in
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 19, 2019
PI DRY TECHNOLOGY
permanent waterproofed fibers that allows full breathability - better than the industry's DWR which will wash out after ~20 cycles.