Chase Those Personal Bests.
You've been training for years for the day you make the move for the podium. So, when race day comes, give it your all in the Pearl Izumi Women's Pursuit Black Bib Short. Cut from the most compressive fabric of any short in the Pearl Izumi line, this short supports your muscles and enhances circulation to keep you at peak performance throughout your ride. The bib straps are constructed from mesh which wicks sweat and offers breathable comfort, making this short ideal for hot summer rides. Laser cut leg openings offer a sleek, low-bulk design to enhance aerodynamics, while the silicone leg gripper keeps the hem comfortably in place. The shorts are finished with a Team 1:1 chamois with high density cushioning, a moisture-wicking backing, and a floating top sheet that moves with you whether you're powering through a grueling climb or sprinting for the finish.
- A compressive bib short for the competitive cyclist
- P.R.O Transfer fabric offers stretch and recovery for muscle support
- Mesh bib upper provides excellent moisture management and breathability
- Laser cut leg openings with silicone gripper
- Team 1:1 chamois with floating top sheet for comfort and support
- Radio pocket on bib for secure storage
- Item #PLZ00LN
- Q & A
Just didn't like them
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
I've been wearing PI elite bottoms and thought I'd give these a try. I was already hesitant about the price and the color deigns, but I decided these wouldn't be deal-brakers if liked everything else. The chamois seems very thin and not for the long miles that I do. I personally like the longer length. All in all, the con outweighed the pros for me. The race fit means the bibs do run small.