Summer-weight cycling tights might sound like a contradiction but Pearl Izumi's Men's Pursuit Attack Bib Tights offer excellent protection making them perfect for warming up on early mornings for cycling events, cooler weather, or if you are seeking additional full leg sun protection with a 50+ UPF rating. They have all the benefits of the popular Pursuit Attack Bib Shorts in a full-length version, so these versatile tights will find a place in any cycling wardrobe.
Select Transfer fabric provides phenomenal moisture transfer and the multi-panel anatomic design ensures a great fit. Flatlock stitching allows the garment to move and stretch and improves the appearance. The mesh bib upper provides excellent support and prevents overheating. Comfort for the many miles ahead in the saddle comes in the form of the Select Pursuit 1:1 chamois. Smooth, zipperless ankles keep the tights clinging to your lower legs without adding bulk, and reflective elements help with visibility in low-light situations. Pearl Izumi recommends them for use in 50- to 60-degree Fahrenheit temps.
- Bib tights for early fall and late spring
- Multi-panel anatomic design maintains sleek lines
- Mesh bib upper provides stability and support
- Men's Select Pursuit 1:1 Chamois offers comfort
- Smooth, zipperless ankles reduce bulk and irritation
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Item #PLZ00K0