Pro Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey
Sometimes it's a bit too chilly for a normal long-sleeve jersey, but not quite cold enough to break out the heavy-duty winter jacket. On those in-between days, the Pro Thermal Jersey is the medium ground you need to stay warm without bulky clothing weighing you down. The form-fitting cut means it can also be used as a layering piece when you're riding in the depths of winter.
- Stay warm without the bulk in this cold weather cycling jersey
- PRO Thermal fabric provides warmth and moisture-wicking comfort
- Form fit can be easily layered for three-season versatility
- Bonded neck, cuffs, and front hem lie flat to trap in heat
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place for quick and easy layering
- Full-length zipper lets you ventilate on tough climbs
- Three storage pockets, two stash pockets, one zippered pocket
- Silicone print on back hem holds the jersey in place
- Item #PLZ00ST
- Q & A
A bit shocking
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Madium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 177lbs
I just don't review enough good things, but this product is a pretty special piece. It was about 39 when I started and ended at about 55. I typically would try a bunch of different pieces and layering but just opted to try this with a Castelli Prosecco base layer.
Typically I run hot but throughout this temperature range things were pretty much on point. I thought I would be too cold when I started and too hot when I finished but that wasn't the case. This was a pretty hard XC training day with a bunch of punch climbs and flat out efforts. Still, the garment kept me pretty well regulated and not too hot and blowing up.
The fit and finish of the garment is great. The pockets in the rear are a bit funny in that there are a couple of them in each of the three typical sections. This isn't a bad thing but will have you confused reaching back there expecting just one.