Your new race sock.
Wear what the pros wear when you slip on a pair of Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Socks, combining a classic look with graduated compression to offer fatigue-reducing support and efficient circulation around your feet as you race. Pearl knows that a flat toe seam is crucial in making comfortable cycling socks, and it constructs the body with a durable nylon and spandex blend that will wick moisture quickly away from your feet as you ride or run while maintaining its shape to prevent bunching or chafing.
- Lightweight, breathable cycling socks for riding and racing
- Graduated compression for improved performance and a slip-free fit
- PRO fabric rapidly wicks moisture so feet stay cool and dry
- Flat toe seams for a comfortable fit with no pressure points
- Item #PLZ00DC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
These are a great sock! I wear them everywhere! Nice amount of compression, but not too much. They look and feel great! Also, they don't get that stinky after long rides or training sessions!
What is the cuff height on these?