Streamlined design, reflective cooling.
Part of the aerodynamic Pursuit collection, the Pearl Izumi Men's PRO Pursuit Speed Jersey is an eager accomplice for high-intensity training rides in the stifling heat of summertime. Originally developed for the needs of the BMC PRO Team, the PRO Pursuit Speed Jersey employs P.R.O. Aero panels along the leading edges for a slippery aerodynamic profile. Going one step further for streamlined shaping, Speed Sleeves are elongated to reduce drag and the low-profile collar minimizes wind resistance.
Optimal cooling comes from its P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool fabric, which is treated with Coldblack technology for a cooler feel when you're pedaling under oppressive heat and searing sunshine. Coldblack reduces heat build-up with a reflective finish, especially important on darker apparel that's naturally prone to absorbing sunshine. This technology also repels harmful UV rays, as backed by its UPF 40+ rating.
- Aerodynamic jersey developed for pro cyclists
- PRO Transfer In-R-Cool fabric prevents overheating
- Coldblack reflective finish with UPF 40+ rating
- PRO Aero panels reduce drag along leading edges
- Speed sleeves extend to elbows for reduced drag
- Low-profile collar minimizes wind resistance
- Key seams are bonded for a smoother profile
- Semi-autolock zipper for easy venting
- Item #PLZ00HA
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
Great Jersey, but runs really small...order a size up
Very snug fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Typically can get by with a large, and after reading the reviews I ordered an XL. No, that won't work either, wow very tight. Unless you want the race fit, can't recommend.