Satisfies your appetite for speed.
Part of the Pursuit collection worn on the peloton, the Pearl Izumi Men's PRO Pursuit Speed Jersey is an eager accomplice for grueling training rides and high-intensity crit races. It's developed to shave precious time from your racing efforts with PRO Aero fabric along the leading edges for reduced drag as you push yourself at an ever-increasing cadence.
Seeing most of the racing season falls in summer, you'll find cooling mesh panels that actively ventilate your upper body to reduce sweat build-up under oppressive heat. For an enhanced fit and aerodynamics, Pearl's patented Speed Sleeves are elongated to the elbows for a better fit in the cycling position and reduced drag at higher speeds. It's finished with a low-cut collar for irritation-free wear, plus bonded seams for a smoother feel that reduces the chance of irritation.
- Aerodynamic racing jersey developed for the peloton
- PRO Aero fabric along leading edges for streamlined speed
- Cooling mesh panels actively ventilate your upper body
- Speed Sleeves elongated to elbows for reduced drag
- Low-cut collar and bonded seams reduce irritation
- Full-length semi-autolock zipper for ventilation
- Three rear pockets provide functional storage
- Item #PLZ00N9
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium (too small)
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 154lbs
This is a very nice looking, well made jersey. The material feels good and the color matches my PRO bibs and my bike. But, beware of the sizing. I wear medium in every jersey I own, including other Pearl Izumi. But, these are cut small. I can barely zip them up, and they wrinkle across the chest, due to the tight fit. I will probably send them to my son, who is thinner, and go for a large, the next time they are on sale. Except for the sizing, I would give these 5 stars.