Pro Mesh Jersey
Don't sweat the heat waves with the Pearl Izumi Pro Mesh Jersey. This top-tier aerodynamic top combines high-performance sleek fabric on the shoulders that slices through the wind, while the mesh body allows cool air to hit your skin and provide you with some much needed air-conditioning when the mercury is creeping up towards the triple-digits. The Pro Mesh jersey was originally crafted for Pearl's pro female riders who wanted every advantage possible on hot days, and you'll find details to prove it, ranging from the PRO Trasfer Aero fabric to the longer speed-sleeve construction, that together smooth the airflow around your bicep and shoulder to reduce drag. If the mesh core wasn't enough for you, you'll be happy to find a full-length zipper that lets cool air in when you're pushing up climbs. This top features a competition-ready fit, and Pearl's Fit Experts recommend sizing up once on this jersey for the best fit.
- A pro-level top for cutting harsh summer heat
- Streamlined aerodynamic shoulders slice through wind
- Core is crafted from PRO Transfer Mesh for breathability
- Anatomic speed sleeves optimized for cycling position
- Drop heat in a pinch with full-length semi-autolock zip
- Raw-edge sleeve openings offer seamless transition to skin
- Three deep back pockets stash your cycling essentials
- Pearl Izumi Fit Experts recommend sizing up once for best fit on this jersey
- Item #PLZ00QX
- Q & A
Get the Kit!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 135lbs
This kit makes me feel like a superstar. I love the minimal paneling on the bottoms and the clean comfortable feel of the material. Paired with the Mesh jersey, I feel stylish and COOL. I wear this kit under my MTB Baggies in the woods, on my mixed-surface gravel shreds, and long road climbs. The chamois stays in place and offers protection where you need it without huge bulk in places you don't. I am most impressed with the straps. I am a little taller and thought the straps would not be long enough for the bathroom stops, but I was pleasantly surprised at the sheer ease of the strap design. The design of the silicone leg grippers and the raw edge complete the sleek look for an overall great fit and feel.
If you remember these guys from the website, here are some photos of me wearing the whole line, M,M in all!