Select a Size
Select a Color
P.R.O. Gel Vent Glove
Cycling gloves have come a long way from the leather palm and net back models, and the P.R.O Gel Vent Gloves for women exemplify those evolutionary trends. While the palms are still protected by a durable armor, the old cowhide has been replaced with Clarino synthetic. They're also backed with a bit of gel padding, and the Direct Vent design means the gloves enjoy 360 degrees of breathability — even through the padding. The thumb's wiping surface and a hook-and-loop strap are two technologies that remain virtually perfect, regardless of time's passage.
- Vented gloves that take the sting out of rough roads
- Gel padding absorbs harsh vibrations
- Direct vent tech lets skin breathe all over
- Clarino synthetic at palm is durable and tough
- Soft wipe at thumb for drying sweat on your brow
- Hook-and-loop closure makes for easy on-and-off
- Item #PLZ00DJ
- [palm] Clarino synthetic
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 19, 2020
Hurts my wrist
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The strap that velcros together was rubbing against my wrist during my ride and caused a lot of discomfort. It even made a small abrasion on the bony part of my wrist. I am very disappointed that I spent almost $50 (didn't get it on sale) on this pair of gloves only for it to cause pain and not be useable :(.
May 28, 2017
Great gloves fro road biking
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- 5` 4"
- 150 lbs
I got these as a gift for my Girlfriend to replace a pair that had seen better days. The fit well, have nice gel inserts, and let her hands breathe.
July 20, 2016
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I got these gloves for my wife and she absolutely loves them. She only biffed it once so far, but the gloves outlasted the fall and her hands are still looking pretty. She says they fit right and do what they are supposed to do. Perfect air circulation also according to her.