P.R.O. Gel Vent Full Finger Glove
With Direct Vent gel padding and 360 degrees of ventilation — even in the padding — Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Gel Vent Full-Finger Gloves mean total digit protection doesn't come at the cost of stifling layers between you and the cooling air. A grippy, durable synthetic palm also reduces interference in the hand-to-bar interface, and conductive finger tips mean mid-ride fiddling with touchscreen devices isn't precluded. The gloves are finished with a soft surface on the thumb, so the occasional nose wiping operation abrasion free.
- Stay cool and comfortable on hot days with these biking gloves
- Stretchy fabric moves with your hand and breathes well
- Gel padding cushions your hands over bumpy terrain
- Synthetic leather palm enhances durability and bar feel
- Conductive fabric on index finger and thumb is touchscreen-compatible
- Soft, low-profile wipe panel clears things off with ease
- Item #PLZ00DS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like them. Good fit and feel. I like the padding in the palm and they’ve worked well for me.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 162lbs
After maybe 4 rides the mesh holding the plastic foam/gel on the palm has broken and the bright yellow material is coming out.
Other than that hey are a strange combination of warm-ish and super vented (thin mesh on the top pf the hand). Wearing them in the low 40 easily. Not great looking.