P.R.O. Gel Glove
When gel was all the rage, inserts were stacked on the palms like towering lumps, removing road feel and resulting in instability with occasional numbness. The Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Gel Glove retains the benefits of gel, while reducing the awkwardness of the inserts of old. The gel is distributed evenly under the suede palm cover and offers uniform cushion and bar-feel, so you'll never be out of touch with the road conditions.
Slipping on the P.R.O. is comfortable, and the cuffs lie flat on your wrists to reduce bulk, improve aerodynamics, and increase the life-span compared to hook-and-loop straps. Perforations in the palm assist with cooling in hot conditions and the loWomen'slight reflective elements improve visibility as your training miles extend into twilight.
- Pearl Izumi's top-tier women's specific glove
- Pro-performance road glove that dampens road vibrations
- Premium Ax Suede Laredo palm for durability and style
- Minimized gel padding removes bulk for enhanced grip on bars
- Slip-on fit for a streamlined aesthetics and aerodynamics
- Item #PLZO8CY
- [palm] 89% polyester, 11% polyurethane, [back] 78% polyamide, 19% polyester, 3% elastane
- [palm] NeWomen's 3D gel
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 24, 2021
Pearl Izumi PRO Women’s Gloves
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
Well, seems like everything PI makes is one size too small even according to their size charts. Nice glove but order up one size! No wonder they now make a women’s X-Large! Bought the large according to size chart and previous fit of gloves I own. I could barely squeeze my hands into them. Without the velcro( which I think is great) my hands would eventually tear the seams of the glove. Also I like the fact they offer a nice alternative color to gloves than the usually bland black! Recommend sizing up a size-if possible! No X-large left in grey. Had to return them.