P.R.O. Gel Glove
When gel was all the rage, inserts were stacked on the palms like towering lumps, removing road feel and resulting in instability with occasional numbness. The Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Gel Glove retains the benefits of gel, while reducing the awkwardness of the inserts of old. The gel is distributed evenly under the suede palm cover and offers uniform cushion and bar-feel, so you'll never be out of touch with the road conditions.
Slipping on the P.R.O. is comfortable, and the cuffs lie flat on your wrists to reduce bulk, improve aerodynamics, and increase the life-span compared to hook-and-loop straps. Perforations in the palm assist with cooling in hot conditions and the loWomen'slight reflective elements improve visibility as your training miles extend into twilight.
- Pearl Izumi's top-tier women's specific glove
- Pro-performance road glove that dampens road vibrations
- Premium Ax Suede Laredo palm for durability and style
- Minimized gel padding removes bulk for enhanced grip on bars
- Slip-on fit for a streamlined aesthetics and aerodynamics
- Item #PLZO8CY
- [palm] 89% polyester, 11% polyurethane, [back] 78% polyamide, 19% polyester, 3% elastane
- [palm] NeWomen's 3D gel
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?