Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
P.R.O. Barrier WxB MTB Shoe Cover
With the advent of plus-sized tires and fatbikes, the sloppy trails of early spring are no longer totally off limits. Pearl Izumi's PRO Barrier WxB MTB Shoe Covers are built for damp, chilly days, so pull them on and hit the muck. Well, not only them. Considering that their wind- and water-resistant face keeps the weather out and their midweight insulation keeps heat in, they pair well with a light winter jacket and gloves for soggy March romps. Opting for heavier socks (or just doubling up) push them deeper into winter; we've worn these puppies on rides in the mid-30s when properly insulated.
- Shoe covers for the sloppy trails of early spring
- Wind- and water-resistance for soggy singletrack
- Fleece lining insulates behind that protective shell
- Breathability helps eliminate clammy chill from climbing
- Potential points of watery ingress eliminated by taped seams
- Trail-specific sole frees your lugs for much-needed traction
- KEVLAR reinforcement protects against trail abuse
- Reflective details promote visibility on overcast rides to the trailhead
- Item #PLZ00LD
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.