P.R.O. AmFIB Lobster Glove
If you’ve shivered through enough miles in the deepest parts of winter wearing five-fingered gloves, Pearl Izumi makes a cozy warm alternative that helps keep the heat going to those frozen digits. The P.R.O. AmFib Lobster Glove is the classic split-finger design that looks like a lobster claw, of course. The design's goal is to keep fingers closer to each other to maintain warmth and cut down on the surface area of the glove with which the fingers interact. Starting on the outside, Pearl Izumi’s AmFib Softshell is a wind and water barrier, protecting in harsh winds and light rains. The palm is a new 3D shaped gel specific for the AmFib and reduces the bulk compared to traditional pads to increase bar-feel and control. Running the inside is 170g Primaloft Gold insulation with Crosscore technology for warmth that extends to 20-35 degrees Fahrenheit. The hook-and-loop cuff closure keeps heat in and water out, and the soft microfleece thumb panel provides a perfect surface for nose and goggle wiping.
- Deep winter cycling gloves keep you on the road and off the trainer
- Softshell exterior repels rain, snow, and blocks chilling wind
- Warming insulation is thin but brings the heat
- Hook-and-loop closure battens down the hatches
- Vendor recommended for 20 to 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #PLZO8DV
- Responsible Collection
- [back] 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane, [palm] 79% polyester, 21% polyurethane, [lining] 100% polyester, [insulation] 170g Primaloft Gold with Crosscore
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 8, 2021
Best winter glove
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
After sampling a variety of gloves for sub 20 riding Ive found a winner. The smart touch is the best of any glove, winter or summer! I have no problem using the touchscreen of my gps. Ive used them in snow storms and light rain showers and my fingers stay completely dry. I pair them with a liner for the really cold days. Best winter glove around!