Rainy day riding.
You usually aren't one to purposely go ride in the rain, potentially contributing to rutted, messy trails, but sometimes, it just happens. Whether you're on a bike trip and want to sneak in a quick ride during a light drizzle before heading home, or your local PNW trails see enough to rain to make riding through it a requirement, throw on the Pearl Izumi MTB WxB Short before your next wet ride to stay dry. Made with breathable polyester covered by Pearl's 2.5-layer WxB laminate, the MTB WxB short will shield you from misty weather, dripping trees, and heavier precipitation, without trapping heat. Its relaxed fit accommodates a liner easily without feeling crowded, so you can enjoy a rainy ride with the support that works best for you.
- Make the most of a wet ride in this waterproof short
- Relaxed cut fits over a liner, tights, or knee pads
- WxB membrane comes with a moderate 5,000mm waterproof rating
- Fabric wicks moisture while it blocks water
- Adjustable waist lets you get your ideal fit
- Zippered pocket shields water-sensitive essentials
- Item #PLZ00H8