Select a Size
Select a Color
MTB Summit Softshell Pant
You'll want the Pearl Izumi MTB Summit Softshell Pant on your side when you're trying to hang onto the last few weeks of the MTB season before the white stuff flies. The doldrum weeks after prime riding season's ended and before you can switch to a board or skis are always tough, but the water-resistance and added insulation from the Summit Softshell are enough to keep you out on the trails long after most people call it quits.
The pant comes with an adjustable, stretchy waistband to help you dial in the right fit over your baselayer, along with a tailored fit cut to move with you as you dice through slick descents in the rain. Pearl alternates Softshell and Thermal panels throughout the pant, with Softshell to block the elements and Thermal tasked with wicking moisture and insulating while you ride. Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered thigh pocket provide space for essentials, while BioViz reflective accents help you stay visible when you have to ride the roads to reach the trailhead.
- Warm softshell pants for mountain biking in winter
- Water-resistant softshell fabric shelters from the elements
- Thermal fleece insulates and wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustments let you dial in the fit
- Zippered pockets provide secure transport of your essentials
- Ankle zippers allow easy on and off over your riding shoes
- Tailored fit gives you optimal range of movement for MTB
- BioViz reflectivity enhances visibility when you must ride the road
- Item #PLZ00PR
- [main fabric] Elite AmFIB Softshell (41% nylon, 41% polyester, 13% lycra, 5% polyurethane, DWR finish), [back of knee] Thermal Fleece (56% nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra, PI DRY treatment)
- hook-and-look adjustments, double-snap closure
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2020
Really nice pants!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 160 lbs
These work very well for less than 40F riding temperatures. Purchased for mountain biking in cold weather. Have not used them for road biking yet. Warm, soft, not cumbersome, flexible in the knees. Did not use knee pads underneath, but probably could.