Merino Wool Tall Sock
- Tall cuff merino wool socks for cycling and mountain biking
- Transfer merino fabric regulates temperature and moisture
- Flat toe seams ensure comfort in your riding shoes
- Anatomic arch compression offers a performance fit
- Mesh ventilation on top of foot prevents overheating
- Tall cuff height (8.3in) provides extra coverage for your calves
- Wool and polyester blend is more durable than typical wool socks
- Eco-friendly polyester is made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Item #PLZ00TK
- Transfer Merino wool, Repreve recycled polyester
- crew (8.3in)
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
My favorite pair of socks
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 170 lbs
I have a bunch of different socks, made of various materials and from different brands. I got the Gray pair, they fit perfect based on the sizing chart. These are my favorite socks: soft, they don't fall down my calf, they don't bunch in my shoe, they resist blisters even when wet, they stay warm when wet, and they seem to dry pretty quickly too. Any time I head out on a longer ride, or a multi-day adventure where I either don't know what the ride will entail or where I might have to wear my socks more than once, these are the socks I put on.