Merino Wool Sock
- Merino wool socks for cycling & mountain biking in comfort
- Transfer merino fabric regulates temperature and moisture
- Flat toe seams ensure comfort in snug cycling shoes
- Anatomic arch compression offers a performance fit
- Mesh ventilation on top of foot prevents overheating
- Wool and polyester blend is more durable than typical wool socks
- Eco-friendly polyester is made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Item #PLZ00TF
- Transfer Merino wool, Repreve recycled polyester
- crew (4.3in)
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 4, 2020
Tore the first time I wore them!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I got a quarter size tear in the heel the first time I wore them. I Immediately returned every pair I purchased.
October 27, 2019
Sizing on blue sock is way off
- Runs small
Been wearing PI merino wool socks for many years and love them. I liked the blue ones, ordered my usual size large, but when they arrived they look like a sock made for a small child (couldn't get it over my heel). I also bought black and grey and they are just fine. Look at the photo comparing the large black and the large blue. I actually bought two blue pairs and they were both like this (makes me think there is a bad batch).