Why We Like The Launch Trail Pant
For pants that are tough enough for serious trail riding, but that don't restrict pedaling, the Launch Trail Pants are the way to go. Pearl Izumi designed these pants with a tapered leg for a slim fit, but they're not too slim for fitting knee pads underneath. The Launch Trail Pants are finished with PI Dry permanent water-shedding technology and they're great in cooler conditions. The cut is specifically designed for women's proportions so we can comfortably ride and look good doing it.
- Tapered leg trail pant that will keep you comfortable and covered
- Durable enough to handle rough trails and cooler weather
- 4-way stretch Cordura and PI Dry water-shedding tech add protection
- Two zippered Trail Access side pockets mean an easy reach to snacks
- Pant cut specifically to women's proportions
- Item #PLZO8FH
- 68% Cordura nylon, 21% polyester, 11% elastane
- adjustable straps
- 2 zippered side
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help