No overthinking required.
As soon as the trails dry out for good, you're riding as many times a week as possible. You spend your time plotting weekend bike escapes and searching for the tackiest workweek dirt, but you make little time to think about your clothes. You've got friends with a different kit for every day of the week, but when you reach into your drawer, all you want to find is a pair of baggies and a jersey that you won't think about once you're riding. Pearl Izumi's Launch Short was made for you. Keep things simple this season with this short's versatile 15-inch inseam, removable liner with chamois, and bombproof nylon ripstop construction. It'll keep you cool and dry from long shuttle laps in the Sawtooths to shaded singletrack in the Appalachians, without taking your mind off the trails.
- Depend on the Launch from flow trails to desert slickrock
- Relaxed fit moves with you on smooth or technical trails
- Durable nylon ripstop fabric built for trail abuse
- DWR treatment blocks dripping trees or a light drizzle
- Removable liner includes 3D Tour Chamois for long-ride comfort
- Multiple pockets secure a phone, snacks, and a multi-tool
- Item #PLZ00H5