Select a Size
Select a Color
Pearl Izumi created the Journey Shorts to make life easier for riders getting out on the trails or bike paths during breaks in busy schedules and hectic days. Made with all of the technical features that you'd need from a pair of everyday training shorts, the shorts have a casual style that won't look out of place during pre- or post-ride commitments. The outer layer of the Journey is constructed with Pearl's Transfer Dry fabric, a stretchy polyester material that doesn't appear to be aggressively technical, but is capable of quick moisture transfer and ample breathability when you need it in the saddle.
Front hand pockets and a board short silhouette with a 12in inseam lend the shorts a casual look, while an internal waist adjuster helps you make adjustments before a ride to make sure the shorts stay secure. The stretchy liner includes Pearl Izumi's Tour 3D Chamois to act as a barrier between your sensitive regions and the saddle. Its multi-density foam is arranged in a strategic topography to provide a balance of support and relief. Once you head off the trail and back to the parking lot, you're able to quickly remove the liner to make the shorts feel as casual as they look from the outside.
- Hit the trail in comfort with these tough, freewheeling shorts
- Transfer Dry fabric wicks sweat, dries quickly, and moves well
- Relaxed fit provides room to wear a liner comfortably underneath
- Removable liner with 3D chamois ensures shock-absorbing comfort
- Dual hand pockets bring along your phone and snacks
- Adjustable waist tab customizes an exact fit
- Item #PLZ00RX
- [main body] Transfer Dry (100% polyester), [liner] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Removable Liner
- yes, 3D Tour Chamois
- 2 hand
- adjustable tab
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
The liner is fine but the outer offers no ability to adjust the fit. When they get wet they don't stay up and can't be tightened. They need some way to adjust the waist. Pockets are pretty useless.
June 23, 2020
Inaccurate product description
1. Dual hand pockets are very small. No way you can "bring along your phone and snacks." 2. "Adjustable waist tab" is simply a string tie. Not at all what I expected. Will be returning...too bad I have to pay shipping for inaccurate product description
February 25, 2020
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 165 lbs
I love the shorts unfortunately they're too small so I'm going to reorder in next size up!