One of Pearl Izumi's most compressive pair of cycling shorts, the Interval Shorts use more muscle-hugging Lycra than any other shorts in their line, giving you a fatigue-fighting performance the second you put them on. A big part of what makes these shorts so special is the sophisticated seven-panel design, which employs the stretch and support of the Elite transfer In-R-Cool fabric, to smoothly move along with you in the saddle while also wicking moisture and breathing exceptionally well. This fabric, as its name may imply, has cooling performance to regulate your temp when working up a sweat battling the climb. Then, the Elite Escape 1:1 chamois' floating top-sheet design cuts down on friction and chatter from the road for soft, chafe-free comfort where you need it.
- Compressive cycling shorts with cooling, cushioned performance
- Substantial Lycra makes these shorts PI's most compressive
- In-R-Cool fabric wicks sweat and helps regulate your temp
- Integrated chamois absorbs impact and road chatter
- BioViz elements boost your visibility in darker conditions
- Laser-cut openings with silicone leg grippers keeps the fit secure
- Item #PLZ00QA
- [main] 66% nylon, 34% Lycra, [low leg] 65% nylon, 35% Lycra
- form-fitting, semi-compressive
- Elite Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- yes, silicone
- yes, BioViz
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2020
Bad design changes
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 230 lbs
Sizing seems smaller than prior versions of same product. This design has a prominent seam across the back and it feels like the shorts are falling down. Disappointed
July 19, 2019
Interval bib / shorts
the details of your new elite level short and bib....
November 15, 2020
what is the inseam measurement?
November 30, 2020
The Pearl Izumi Interval short has a 10” inseam on the medium short. Usually they inseam will go up or down ¼ to a ½ in each applicable size.