Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
One of Pearl Izumi's most compressive pair of cycling shorts, the Interval Shorts use more muscle-hugging Lycra than any other shorts in their line, giving you a fatigue-fighting performance the second you put them on. A big part of what makes these shorts so special is the sophisticated seven-panel design, which employs the stretch and support of the Elite transfer In-R-Cool fabric, to smoothly move along with you in the saddle while also wicking moisture and breathing exceptionally well. This fabric, as its name may imply, has cooling performance to regulate your temp when working up a sweat battling the climb. Then, the Elite Escape 1:1 chamois' floating top-sheet design cuts down on friction and chatter from the road for soft, chafe-free comfort where you need it.
- Compressive cycling shorts with cooling, cushioned performance
- Substantial Lycra makes these shorts PI's most compressive
- In-R-Cool fabric wicks sweat and helps regulate your temp
- Integrated chamois absorbs impact and road chatter
- BioViz elements boost your visibility in darker conditions
- Laser-cut openings with silicone leg grippers keeps the fit secure
- Item #PLZ00QA
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.