Interval Graphic Bib Short
Taking top honors as one of Pearl Izumi's most compressive bib shorts, the Interval Graphic Bib Shorts use more muscle-hugging Lycra than any pair in their line, giving you a fatigue-fighting performance the second you put them on. A big part of what makes these bib shorts so special is the sophisticated seven-panel design, which employs the stretch and support of the Elite transfer In-R-Cool fabric, to smoothly move along with you in the saddle while also wicking moisture and breathing exceptionally well. This fabric, as its name hints at, has cooling performance to regulate your temp when working up a sweat battling the climb. Then, the Elite Escape 1:1 chamois' floating top-sheet design cuts down on friction and chatter from the road for soft, chafe-free comfort where you need it.
- One of the most compressive bib shorts in Pearl Izumi's line
- Abundant Lycra makes these bibs ultra-supportive
- Laser-cut bib straps provide superior next-to-skin comfort
- In-R-Cool fabric wicks sweat and helps regulate your temp
- Integrated chamois absorbs impact and road chatter
- BioViz elements boost your visibility in darker conditions
- Laser-cut openings with silicone leg grippers keep the fit secure
- Item #PLZO87L
- ELITE Transfer
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 5, 2020
GOOD not GREAT
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 192 lbs
I bought these when they were on sale. I got L and while rideable, the M would have been perfect. I kept them anyway because I had worn them twice. The fabric is soft and I forgot I was wearing them on a 30 mile tempo ride in 90 degree GA heat. Worth it if you can catch sale but not worth the non sale price. You can get MUCH better at that price.