Select a Size
Select a Color
Interval Amfib Jacket
If you're the type of cyclist that wants to ride year-round, there are days when you'll have no choice but to brave the cold and the elements. Thankfully, the Pearl Izumi Interval Amfib Jacket provides the necessary wind-proofing and water-resistance so you can enjoy your ride in warmth and comfort. This softshell jacket has been re-engineered to be 50% more breathable than a traditional softshell, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable during high-intensity riding and training. Two chest vents allow you to adjust ventilation on the move, and a draft flap keeps the wind from penetrating the full-length Vision zipper. Internal wrist gaskets prevent cold air from running up the sleeves, while the drop-tail rear hem protects against road spray on wet days.
- Softshell cycling jacket for cold and windy conditions
- Elite AmFib fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Material is 50% more breathable than traditional softshell jackets
- Two zippered chest vents let you shed heat during tough workouts
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth
- Two-way zipper for easy on and off and quick ventilation options
- Internal wrist gaskets prevent cold air from penetrating
- Zippered rear pocket keeps ride supplies and essentials safe
- Item #PLZ00T1
- ELITE 3-layer AmFIB® Softshell (100% polyester)
- fall, winter, spring
- 2 chest vents
- 1 zippered rear
- BioViz® reflective elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, cross-country, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 15, 2020
Not very warm
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore it a couple times at 40-50 degree temps, once on a longer ride with a thin, long-sleeved base layer & regular short-sleeved jersey underneath, and once on my work commute (<10 miles) with a much thicker long-sleeved base layer and no jersey. Both times my chest, stomach and arms were cold. I was working pretty hard on the longer ride, so I eventually warmed up as the outside temp increased. Maybe if you go all out, all the time, this will work for you. But I returned mine.
November 19, 2019
Amfabulous more like
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 185 lbs
Great quality winter/fall jacket from Pearl. Insulated enough to be work with a jersey and baselayer down to 30s but breathable to be worn with a light jersey and baselayer up to 50s. Versatility is the name of the game when it comes to bike wear, and this jacket excels in that regard. The windproof material means you will stay nice and toasty, but the breathability and venting means that you won't be sweating out. Knowing that I can be set on a ride with a wide variation of temperatures is really great. I loved the added bonus of the armpit vents, and the cuffs around the inside on the sleeves. Great value for money. I have a large and it fits me great. Just enough room to layer underneath but not too much fabric that it is flapping around in the wind. I would not suggest sizing up than what you usually wear in jerseys. This will have enough room to layer designed in.
October 14, 2020
So you usually wear a medium jersey? I'm the same size and just figuring all this out.